Friday, December 17, 2010

Alas! A new post has been made! Rejoice world!

Apart from the tacky title, I just want to say that I'm back to blogging to hone my badly writing skills which I just realized thanks to the most dreadful English test I've ever experienced in university. Well dreadful wouldn't be what I call it exactly for I had so little time with so much to do. Well that's university I guess.

Oh btw I've already started my days as a university student and while it's been a fun ride, I still miss the holidays. I'm actually already facing the final exam, and only 2 more exam remains, which is cell biology and calculus. Sirghhhh. I only hope that the results could come out well. Wish me luck for the upcoming days and pray for my sanity! Har har.

PS: yeah now I could finally make a new tag: university :P

No comments:

Post a Comment