Sunday, May 10, 2009

The One Where I Gave My Cats A Bath Plus The Movie Recommendation

I haven't gave my cats a bath since a month ago, because well, haha I'm so busy and all :D Anyways, thank god today was a holiday (a REAL weekend holiday without any other school businesses) so i decided to take them for a bath with my brother. Every time i did this, i always ended up with a wound. Today was the worst. Well, the bath day before this was actually the worst because one of my cats ran away while she was still covered in foam. And she even got the time to play in the mud =__=. But today, my cats was behaving very well. Except one, Blackie was all calm and all when i sprayed her the water. But when i got to the shampooing part, my brother lost control of her, and she scratched my face. Darn cat. Not long after that, she also managed to scratch my foot. And when i realized i also got a scar on my right arm. The next bath day, I'll make sure I'm gonna use a knight's armor.



Currently, i have no homework to finish. I'm not lying. What? You don't believe me? I have zero homework, no essays, no... oh okay i lied, i got a tons of homework to finish. Whatever homework. Haunt me later when I'm not enjoying my weekends. I managed to watch a movie yesterday. It was Entre les murs aka. The Class. Well, I'm actually no good at writing movie reviews, but i'd really like to brag about the movie just for kicks, haha. Anyways, the movie is about a teacher and his rebellious class. Quite a common theme, but what differs it from other movies with the same theme and why i love it because it was so real. It's based from a real story, it's not too fake or made up, and i really love Mr Marin's (the teacher, the main character) way when he spoke back to his students. Very smart, but there are times where he snaps. It shows that teachers are humans too. Very touching and made me think a lot about school life. The Class was also the winner of the golden palm at the Cannes Film Festival last year. Watch it i say!

9 comments:

  1. demi apa lo mit nntn the class? gw juga mau.................... lo nntn dmana deh? btw gw link ya! eh ini pramita indrarini kan? hahaha taunya salah

    ReplyDelete
  2. gw download riz. oke deh gw link. btw iya kok ini pramita indrarini hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. itaaaa mau usb nya hahaha
    maksudnya filenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. lo download toh gw kira lo ntn pas festival film perancis gw udh mau marah aja lo ga ngajak2 ntn hahahahah :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha gw aja baru tau ada di festival film perancis. gw bikin sendiri aja kalo gt di rumah gw buahaha. temenin yuk nonton flight of the red balloon mau ga?

    eh btw boleh2 kei ntar lo kasih usb aja, tp gede filenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah sejak kapan lo punya kucing mit

    ReplyDelete
  7. mita! gw dah donlot gede2 tp smpe skaran gblm nonton haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. nonton deh, lumayan tuh 1GBan haha

    ReplyDelete