Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The One Where I Was Too Lazy To Practice Violin and Another Movie Recommendation

Yeah, the title said it all. I'm gonna have a violin test tomorrow and because I'm such a procrastinator, well then.. :DDDD

God I'm so tired, i want another holiday. I want to catch up on my books, my dvds, my latest addiction cough*a certain anime*cough, and my.... last school project, aka. Karya Ilmiah =_=;;



On to the recommendatioooonnnnn! Well, by reading the last post you must know how much i suck at writing reviews and you must think that i would stop writing because of that right? WRONG. Haha! This one is titled Departures, or Okuribito (おくりびと) in Japan. God it was so pretty. I actually watched it before The Class, but yeah no particular reasons why i wrote about that first :D The movie was about a cello player turned a mortician (=funeral director). What a coincidence, I'm playing violin, and he's playing cello, haha.. Anyways, I can't stop saying how pretty the movie was. It was prettily done, it was prettily played, and the song was very pretty (was done by the guy who also wrote songs for Hayao Miyazaki movies such as Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. My favorites). The ceremony to dress up the dead (I don't know the right smart words for this) was very pretty. GOD i can't stop saying pretty. Well, basically it made you think about life and death, how different people handled it and there's also a tip about families. And again, this movie won the best foreign movie for this years oscars. OH OH it was soooo pretty, you must watch it! Watch it i say!!


PS: I hate it how it is so hard to put a picture in blogspot and it makes my post deformed..

2 comments:

  1. when I read this post, you've reminded me badly about Karya Ilmiah !! males parah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha males ye. gw juga sok nulis aja, padahal ga ngerjain juga

    ReplyDelete