Saturday, May 23, 2009

The One With All The Rants

I hate having dozens of homework and not having any will to finish it
I hate that my computer has The Sims 3, making me and my sister argues a lot
I hate to do my final project
I hate when the green lights at the streets comes on, the car in the front is too slow to react
I hate that my bruised arm is getting very itchy yet i cannot scratch it
I hate that i have no time to finish reading my novels
I hate that i have no time to watch my favorite dvds
I hate that i have no time to finish BOYS OVER FLOWERS
I hate that i cannot accompany my cousins to Kidzania today
I hate that my mozilla firefox keeps crashing
I hate that there is still a final exam coming in less than two weeks
I hate getting virus comments on MSN messenger
And I actually hate writing these rants. It's mind tiring..

No comments:

Post a Comment