Monday, June 1, 2009

Rest In Peace

Even though I'm in a middle of studying for this year's final exam, i just can't help not writing this today. So, one of my cat died today. I never had a real name for her, I just call her "Si Putih" or "Rat" or "Baldie" or yeah.. Anyways, none of that matters now that she's gone.

She was sick yesterday, my brother gave her some food and medicine which she didn't eat. And she was gone for awhile, when she got back, I saw her sleeping in her bed. This morning, she slept on the carpet outside my door. In this case, she was sleeping forever. Her face was so peaceful just like when she was sleeping normally. I like a sleeping cat face, they look peaceful and calm.

It was the first time in my teenage life I witness my pet died. The last time my pet died is when i was still in kindergarten. I don't remember much about my late bunny or fish or.. whatever pet I got that time. So this time I really felt the feeling of "loss". Something living kind of "loss" (don't count a lost cellphone). Losing something like a pet, counted as something that's not actually a big deal. I found my cat just two months ago. OH MY GOD, my cat lived at such a short age! (baru nyadar)

.........

Well anyways, I actually cried quite a lot when I remember her. And I just known her for.. two months.. Sigh.. I don't know what I'd do when I lost something more than just a pet. Something living. You get my point. I'm such a crybaby.. I pray to God that hopefully Baldie will get a nice spot in heaven where she could sleep all day long in her nice warm comfy rug or bed accompanied by her little kitty toy so she could play all day, plus a lifetime supply of cat biscuits and food. God bless you kitty :'D

In loving memory of Baldie or Rat or Si Putih the cat. She was the one in the right. This picture was taken the first time I met the cat trio that became my familiy's pet.

2 comments: