Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!

What I love most about Friday is knowing that tomorrow is weekend!
That is why I dedicate this post to fandom. Yes, by looking at the picture you know it's time for..

GLEE raaanttssss!

It's an American TV show about a high school choir club. There's a music performance every episode that makes it double awesome. I always dedicate my Thursdays (it actually airs on Wednesdays at US, but I live in Indonesia, do the math) to Glee cos you know you'll be satisfied. The characters are top notch, the actors are doing a good job. Mostly because most of them has music experiences so it's a guarantee. The songs are mostly songs you would know, and they sang it really good. I personally love ep 5 with Kristin Chenoweth, tony award winner, as a guest star. God, she can sing. Due to the awesomeness of this show, I refuse to compare this show to High School Musical. Glee is nowhere near that. Or I'm just biased. I blame my hormones for my obsession :D

I intend to put one performance here to show the awesomeness of Glee, but internet says no.

No comments:

Post a Comment