Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chirpity Chirp Chirp

Thanks to my lone time with the internet, I actually now have time to catch up with my music needs. This is why I really appreciate wasting my time searching for new music resulting in the discovery of these great sounds:

Andrew Bird - Imitosis
He plays violin, guitar, xylophone, and whistling in one song. Wow.

Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
I can't take this song out of my head for... ever.

Arcade Fire - Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out)
I actually suck at commenting every music due to lack of creativity. Just listen to the song then.

Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension
I. Love. Julian. And The Strokes. Period. Plan to boycott Julian's solo career thus returning to working on the next Strokes album = failed.

Last but not least....

FINAL FANTASY aka OWEN PALLETT



















You just have to love this violin playing final fantasy geek (final fantasy the game? yeah that's where the name is deprived from). Amazing sounds he makes from his wondrous violin playing.

This is one of the most dedicated performances ever of a musican:
The song is Lewis Takes Off His Shirt

And this is my favorite:
The song is The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead

The amazing Owen Pallett ends this post.
Now off to sleep.












Mr Droste and Mr Pallett says goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment