Friday, December 25, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things.

Colour: Aquamarine or Turquoise which is the combination of what said to be my unlucky color, which is blue and green.
Place: Bed. Room. Home sweet home. And maybe in front of the computer.
Animal: Cats and Anteaters.
Sea Creature: Whales and Dolphins.
Game: Tetris, Guitar Hero, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Where's Waldo, The Legend of Zelda series with the toon link, Kingdom Hearts series, most NDS games, and.. Well yes, I am a geek.
Food: Anything edible and delicious basically.
Muffin: Bananas and/or Raisins.
Fruit: Mangoes, Pear, Bananas, Apples are to name a few.
Drink: Anything green tea, strawberry juice and plain water.
Board game: Monopoly, Mastermind, and Othello.
Sport: Swimming. Basically anything besides running.
Number: None specifically, maybe 2 or 3 because it's the date and month of my birthday..
Day Of the week: Saturday
Subject: Mostly biology and maybe with a hint of chemistry, english and violin though I suck at it.
TV show: The first season of Heroes, Glee, 30 Rock, Modern Family, and I actually started to watch Six Feet Under which is REALLY good but haven't finished it yet.
Singer: Currently: Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens, Andrew Bird, Julian Casablancas and Owen Pallett.
Band: Currently: Arcade Fire, Beirut, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, The Strokes, The White Stripes, and Sigur Ros.
Store: Any books or stationary stores, though I actually prefer Periplus and Paperclip, and Ace Hardware.
Name: My name duh.
Gender: Female.
Quote: None specifically. I have a hard time picking up quotes, I mostly remember the silly ones such as "That's a Bingo!" by Col. Hans Landa, but that wouldn't count would it?
Book: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean Dominique Bauby.
Website: Twitter, Facebook (mostly for Cafe World purposes), Livejournal, Oh no they didn't!, Metacritic, I can has cheezburger, and more.
Scent: The smell of health care products followed by antiseptics (well basically I love the smell of a hospital) and fruit scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment