Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling on the River

Despite the piling works and exams preparation, I still found time to watch movies. I'm a procrastinator, that's why. Here are titles of movies I watched recently and verdict given.

Up in the Air: A heartwarming movie, it was okay.
The Hurt Locker: SO THRILLING I was sweating bullets. I usually can't stand war movies, but this was amazing.
Sherlock Holmes: It was fun. ILU RACHEL MCADAMS BUT I SHIP RDJ-JUDE LAW.
The Princess and the Frog: The comeback of 2D Disney movies! A great one I might add.
Whip It: Quite boring. Same old story. But still fun.
Avatar: Smurfs + Pocahontas + Atlantis the Disney movie.
Where the Wild Things Are: Boring. Great music. Still, it was cute.
There Will Be Blood: Daniel Day-Lewis made 2,5 hours feel bearable.
Billy Elliott: It just became one of my favorite movies of all time. Amazing performance by Jamie Bell.

There are tons of movie I have but no time to watch all of it.

Sigh. Just wish me luck for the following weeks :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment